Thank You for Your Donation! Your gift has been processed and we truly appreciate your continued support. If you would like to find out more ways to support NCCC, look below!
Become an NCCC Ambassador
Our NCCC Ambassadors represent over 26 different states and more than 20 countries globally. Our ambassadors are a diverse group – each voice adding a new perspective. However they all share a commitment to cervical cancer awareness, prevention, and treatment.
NCCC branded merchandise promotes awareness of cervical cancer and HPV disease as well as supports our programs for women with cervical cancer and their families. Options include t-shirts, bracelets, and hand-knit hats. Simply click on the image to go to the full product page(this will take you to the NCCC section of ASHA’s online store).
We Value Our Donors
You can have confidence that we are effective and efficient stewards of your gift.
- You will be treated as a partner in creating a sexually healthy nation—with respect, gratitude, dignity, and recognition.
- You will be connected to a community of givers who are making a difference.
- You continue a proud tradition of helping those most in need in creative and innovative ways.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailing on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration, or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing at Development, PO Box 13827, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709.