Donate to the National Cervical Cancer Coalition
Thank you for your support! When you donate to the National Cervical Cancer Coalition, you help support NCCC’s programs and services NCCC is a program of the American Sexual Health Association (ASHA), a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and contributions to NCCC are tax-deductible in the U.S.
How You Can Donate
If your employer has a matching gift program, you may be able to double your gift to NCCC; please check with your human resources department. Questions? Call the Development Office at 800.552.4375 or send us an email.
Other Ways to Give
Memorial and Tribute Donations
Make a gift in honor or in memory of someone special. This is a unique and wonderful way to acknowledge them. A letter will be sent to his or her family to inform them of your generous gift, though the amount of your contribution will remain confidential.
Your gift could be matched dollar for dollar! Many companies offer matching gift programs that will double, even triple, a donation’s value. If you have questions about your company’s matching gift program, please contact your human resources office.
Electronic Transfer: The most common method of gifting Securities to the American Sexual Health Association involves your broker electronically transferring shares. Shares can be transferred to ASHA via Charles Schwab. ASHA’s account number is 4973-9917 and our DTC number is 0164. Typically a letter of instruction—signed by the account owner—is the only required documentation needed. The letter of instruction should include ASHA’s DTC number and account number. If you have questions, please contact Lynn Barclay at 919.361.3125.
Physical Transfer: You can forward your stock certificate(s) directly to ASHA. Each stock certificate requires a stock power form. The stock powers should be signed and the signature guaranteed by your local bank or broker. Mail the stock powers, along with a letter indicating your intent to make a gift, to the address below. Under separate cover, send the stock certificate(s) to the same address. For additional protection, we recommend that you send the certificate(s) via registered mail.
What are planned gifts? Planned gifts include gifts through your will (bequest), gifts of life insurance and charitable trusts.
Bequest: Many of our supporters make charitable gifts by naming the American Sexual Health Association as a beneficiary in their wills. The federal government encourages these gifts or bequests, by allowing an unlimited estate tax charitable deduction. There are three different types of bequests:
- Specific Bequest: You designate a specific dollar amount, specific percentage, or specific property to the American Sexual Health Association, with the National Cervical Cancer Coalition as the designated program that your gift will support.
- Residual Bequest: Your estate will pay all debts, taxes, expenses, and specific bequests. The remaining amount will be transferred to the American Sexual Health Association.
- Contingent Bequest: You can ask that the American Sexual Health Association and the National Cervical Cancer Coalition program receive all or a portion of your estate only under certain circumstances. For example, you can name the American Sexual Health Association as a beneficiary of your estate only if there are no surviving close family members. Childless couples sometimes provide for the entire estate to go to the surviving spouse, or if the spouse does not survive, to the American Sexual Health Association.
- Gift of Life Insurance: Some supporters donate life insurance policies that were purchased years ago to provide for children or other family members and are no longer needed.
If you have already made a plan to give to American Sexual Health Association in your will or estate plan, please contact us. We realize that with your special gift, you consider us to be part of your family, and we want to do our best to keep you informed as to how your gift will be used and to give you the opportunity to tell us of your wishes.
ASHA has partnered with Goodshop.com to provide you with the best deals at over 5,000 major online retailers. You will have access to thousands of coupons and deals on items such as roses from 1800Flowers, a Bahamas vacation from Priceline, and business cards from Vistaprint. Best of all, Goodshop will donate up to 20% of what you spend online to ASHA – at no cost to you! That’s money that will help educate people in the US about sexual and reproductive health. Just sign up, select American Sexual Health Association* as your cause, and then shop online using Goodshop to enter any retail site you want.
*You must select the American Sexual Health Association, as Goodshop is only open to registered 501(c)3 organizations. NCCC is not an independent 501(c)3, but a program of the American Sexual Health Association.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support ASHA every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to ASHA. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select ASHA as the organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
*You must select the American Sexual Health Association, as AmazonSmile is only open to registered 501(c)3 organizations. NCCC is not an independent 501(c)3, but a program of the American Sexual Health Association.
We Value Our Donors
You can have confidence that we are effective and efficient stewards of your gift.
- You will be treated as a partner in creating a sexually healthy nation – with respect, gratitude, dignity, and recognition.
- You will be connected to a community of givers who are making a difference.
- You continue a proud tradition of helping those most in need in creative and innovative ways.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailing on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration, or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing at Development, PO Box 13827, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709.
As of January 10, 2017
American Sexual Health Association
P.O. Box 13827
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709