I am a 40 year old mother of 3. I was diagnosed 2yrs ago with low grade in situ, had a leep and was told that the margins were not clear. I was told to go back in 3 months later for a follow up and likely a hystorectomy. My husband lost his job and we lost our insurance. I got a job with insurance a year ago. Two weeks ago I noticed a strong odor and had some spotting. I went to the Dr. and was told that they could visibly see cancer on my cervix. My cervix bled when they swabbed it and I just had a biopsy done today. I am waiting on the results. The Dr. stated that it did not appear to have spread from the cervix but that I would likely need to undergo radiation and a radical hysterectomy. I am so scared. I should have taken care of this sooner. I want to know what to expect and what to ask when I meet with the oncologist. After researching it looks like I am stage 1b2 or 2a1. Very diff. treatment strategies. I am worried that if I do survive this I will endure the side effects of the treatments and the inability to have a normal sex life again. Survival is my main focus but I want to be prepaired for what is to come.