Washington (Pacific Northwest)
Regional Chapter serving AK, ID, OR, WA
The Pacific Northwest chapter exists to educate our local community about HPV and to support local women and men facing a diagnosis of HPV infection and HPV cancers. Our peer support network brings together patients, caregivers, survivors, and medical practitioners to offer support and guidance while engaging the community and sharing health resources.
Join us in the Pacific Northwest for the "We Care" cervical cancer and HPV awareness campaign. Our mission is simple: improve HPV cancer awareness, information, and support for patients, survivors, caregivers, and the medical community in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. Contact us.
Check back soon for more new on upcoming events.
Local Volunteer Positions Available
- Membership assistant
- Social media and PR assistant
Interested in one of these positions, or in volunteering with the chapter in some other way? Contact us and let us know.
We're also expanding to AK, ID, and OR...if you are available to host a monthly or quarterly meeting in your state, let us know!
- Oregon Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (BCCP): The Oregon Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (BCCP) helps low-income, uninsured, and medically underserved women gain access to lifesaving screening programs for early detection of breast and cervical cancers.
- Seattle Gilda's Club: Gilda's Club provides meeting places where men, women and children living with cancer and their families and friends join with others to build emotional, social and educational support as a supplement to medical care. Free of charge and nonprofit, we offer support and networking groups, lectures, workshops and social events in a nonresidential, homelike setting.
- Seattle Cancer Lifeline: Cancer Lifeline provides a unique array of services to cancer patients and survivors, their family members, caregivers, friends and co-workers. Our programs are based on the vital needs of people living with cancer. We offer you choices and encourage you to take control.We provide information so that you can make better choices. We stress inclusion rather than isolation. And most of all, we provide the environment where you have the freedom to express feelings without being judged.
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance: Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is a world-class cancer treatment center that unites doctors from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, UW Medicine and Seattle Children's.
- Washington State Department of Health - Breast, Cervical, and Colon Health Program: The Breast, Cervical, and Colon Health Program (BCCHP) provides screening and diagnostic services for women ages 40-64 with limited incomes and no health insurance.
If you would like more information about the chapter, would like to schedule speaking engagements, or you are a patient, survivor, or caregiver looking for resources and support, please call (206) 283-5674 or email Lori Stone.